speaking ENGAGEMENTS/media portfolio
Steve schall, ms, pt, ocs, cmp, cwse, cci
previous speaking engagments
Many presentations on back injury prevention, bio-mechanics, and other PT topics.
2016 Virginia Ship Repair Association Annual Meeting:
"Stretching to Prevent Injury"
2016 Orthopedic & Spine Center Workers' Compensation Symposium:
"Perspectives and Strategies for Success When Working with Difficult Cases"
Specializations & Certifications
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner
- Certified Work Capacity Evaluator
- Certified Clinical Instructor
- North American Spine Society
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Virginia Ship Repair Association
- Virginia Maritime Association
- International Association of Rehab Professionals
- Virginia Self-Insurers Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Ford Motor Company
- Maersk Shipping Lines
- Norfolk Southern Railroad
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- City of Norfolk
- Signal Mutual Insurance
This is a brief video to give you the flavor of a presentation I would like to develop which I think would bring a useful perspective on an important issue. Positive feedback from you plus some sort of a deadline would provide me with the encouragement and discipline I would need to get this done properly. Look forward to hearing from you.
Please view the two following presentations to get some idea of how I work topics up.
2016 OSC Workers' COmpensation symposium